• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

An hour at the Two Harbors Breakwall

I was down the North Shore yesterday and had a bit of time to spend, so I pulled in to Agate Bay at Two Harbors and spent a little time near the Breakwall, where there were lots of great memories of many trout and salmon caught.

Here's one of a guy at the end of the wall who already had two nice coho

breakwall.jpg

One c-c-cold walker

cold-walker.jpg

Getting ready

getting-ready.jpg

Senior and junior

senior-and-junior.jpg

A wary eye

wary.jpg

I'm outta here!

two-fly.jpg

Nice shots as usual, Steve. I particularly like the gulls - poetry in motion! We are blessed to have so many various photo opportunities so close at hand.

By the way, my email is down (who knows), so would 10:00 next Friday work for a 45 minute mind expanding experience with my class?

Junkie, there were plenty of times when I and my fishing buddies were on the wall that boats trolled in so close we couldn't even cast (well, once in awhile we would anyway grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif)

I hope one of my Krocs didn't land in your boat, buddy. grin.gif

Thanks, ice. The guy fishing at the end of the wall said he retired on disability after working for decades for the railroad at the Two Harbors docks. Can't remember his name now, but he lives about 10 miles uphill from T.H.

Steve Foss! My hometown! These picture are really wonderful. You captured TH splendidly and I had to post AGAIN in here! The breakwall was a place that us kids used to hang out on in the summer. Since my family all still live there I still get back about once a month.

Graduated TH, spent a lot of lunch breaks down there, thanks for the photos.

Off topic, but are the frames you guys use generally PS plug-ins, downloaded, custom or other? They're really sharp...Thanks.