• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Worst NBA record of all time?

Hammer Handle

In the begging of the season, I thought this team had alot of potential, that they just needed to grow. I thought they were still fun to watch. Now I have grown, they are no longer fun to watch, I havent seen a game in 2 weeks. I will still check their scores and follow them, but I dont waist 2 hours watching them any more.

Early in the year the team definitely showed some promise for the future. I continue to watch every game that I can and will continue to do so even if they go 4-78. But it's definitely brutal basketball as of late. A team as young as they are that showed potential early in the year should be showing signs of improvement as the season goes on. This just isn't happening. They're actually getting worse. Maybe they need to implement a new strategy that involves a defensive game plan. Playing defense actually helps!

The most frustrating thing to me is that they were in virtually every game in November where you thought they had a chance to pull it off. Not the case lately.

Aaron

i am still watching nearly every game and its getting frusterating. at the beginning of the year i thought that once they figured out how to finish games that they would suprise a lot of people and win around 25+ games..i really was excited for a while but the last month or too have been miserable, they are getting down 10-20 points in the 1st quarter. Its pathetic mad.gif

I also thought at the beggining of the year thats its a young team and we might do what the Bulls did and start winning at the end of the year. Now we're right around half-way mark and I'm still not seeing anything out of them. I'm gonna have faith till next season but if that one goes like this one, somethings have got to change.

they played good tonight till about 3 mins left in the game. No one to close the door for them, and jefferson gettin a T didnt help the situation at all ither.

Need some changes done and start to spend some money again on other players. We dont have that monster contract for KG, so lets get some other players and win 10 games.