• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

auger mount

spotter

I went with Ryans Racks for a few reasons, they not only will carry my ice auger, they will also carry my gun, weed eater, shovel, rakes...ect... the square part of the ice augers fit perfectly into the "goal" posts of the racks...

somethingfishy

where did you get the front rack extender, i looked online and didn't see one for my 2007 x2 sportsmen 800. Looks like the mad dog would be better for me just got to find that rack extender.

thanks guys!

I tried the Ryans Racks first and one of them broke on the second day. GM gave me my money back.

I then went to the IPI which work well.

Then I got tired of taking all the bolts off and putting them on at the beginning and end of each ice season (as well as getting the mounts in the right place everytime) so I mounted them on a 2x10 plank and strap the board to the quad rack. Works for me. The whole thing comes off in a minute if I need to.

Quote:

somethingfishy

where did you get the front rack extender, i looked online and didn't see one for my 2007 x2 sportsmen 800. Looks like the mad dog would be better for me just got to find that rack extender.

thanks guys!

purepolaris HSOforum or motoalliance ($50) HSOforum.