• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Some Shots from the West

NICE comps, HH. I like every one of them.

The moon and sun shots would have been great candidates for the blending technique illustrated on another thread here. Taking one exposure to get the sun/moon metered right and another for the landscape and blending them would have provided images without the moon and sun blown out.

But otherwise I think these are great, and not everybody believes in blending to achieve a more even exposure, anyway. Excellent work. grin.gifgrin.gif

Steve, thanks for the input on blending, I tried the bracketing feature with the camera just now and I think I could handle the PS part, now I will just have to take the time to get the shots with the technique when I get the opportunity, and try it. Always something to learn.