• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty 4

Meaney

So you are SOL then..........I was lucky I left that message in my spam account smile

I think this game I will end up getting first for PS3. Already preordered GOW2 for XB360.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dtro, were you a charlieoscardelta member? If so that is how I got it. otherwise as Fishy/Menace said.... You should be fine with a preorder.

Fishy, I converted my COD membership lastnight and had the code this AM.

Dtro, goto callofdutydotcom/points

There you enter your Charlieoscar login and password. Usually I think you need to create a login on the new page though first.

Seriously Fishy? I saw you on tons with the Full.....Granted as we were talking last night the beta on that was a few months versus a few weeks. Yeah I already bumped to 11 after you left. 1 thing I found is Juggernaught is overused.... But hey, they have last stand again smile

Hi guys,

I have had COD4 for a while but just started playing on live. I am only at level 4 and get my butt kicked a lot. My gamer tag is Chris519. I would love to learn from some guys here. Now that my Ranger is about to go in storage, I will be spending more time playing. Maybe I will see some of you on there.

Thanks,

Chris

I am thinking of buying this game (COD 4) for my boy this Christmas. My question is will my graphics card handle it? I have a NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X. I have 512mb ram with pentium 4. Do you think it will handle it? We play other older games with no problem but my computer is getting old. I was thinking of getting him COD 5 but I have the same concern. What do you gamers think? Is it worth spending the money or do I need to upgrade...lol?