• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

atv parts

jimmy40

I was wondering if anyone knows where a guy can get used parts for atv in mn.I know about hsolist, but was wondering if there's a salvage yard for atv's in mn. Thanks in advance, jimmy40.

There are a few but the only name I can think of right now is Sport wheels in Jordan. There is one in Londsdale, or there was one there. I know there is one up by Hibbing area, and one in the western side of the state, but I cant remember the names of them.

I don't know of any atv junk yards up here. I know bristows has alot of stuff, and hpd has alot of stuff for polaris's.

There used to be a guy near Zimmerman that had alot to do with fixing atv's, but I haven't heard about him lately.

There used to be a place in elk river anoka area off of highway 10...south side of the highway. I know they had tons of snowmobile parts back in the day so if they are still open I would have to assume they would have ATV parts as well....otherwise sport wheels is your best shot.