• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

XBOX BLUES

Meaney

Sooooooooooooooooo, Has any of you had issues with your XBOX 360??????????????

I just sent mine in, I was having issues with the hard drive...otherwise known as the "red circle of death"

and now they are saying it might be a month before I get my 360 back. WHAT A CROCK OF SH#T

smile.gif

A month! mad.gif

That's just wrong.

I would get on them about this. There's no reason it should take that long. I remember when this problem first came up. People were getting it back within days.

Good Luck

I have a launch unit and haven't had an issue yet (knocks on wood)

I bought the extended warranty from BestBuy just so I could over the counter swap it. I also bought my elite before the price drop. Fortunately that means when my system breaks I will get more than it costs to replace since their "warranty" is a product replacment plan.

Quote:

Almost all xboxs are having problems

That's a bold statement.

Microsoft has admitted to being well withing the standard for this type of product 3-5% defect.

Don't you think it's odd that a lot of the failures and complaints come from the same people over and over again. I really think it's a matter of heat and how they are dealing with ventilation. I've read multiple stories of people going through 5 or 6 consoles...coincidence? I don't think so.

Quote:

Even with the issues, still the best console out there.
cool.gif

Sorry, have to go with the Wii. More user friendly, alot cheaper and games are cheaper as well. Plus the Wii has outsold the other consoles like 5-1, even though being very hard to find. I have had both, and believe me, the Wiis my favorite. Only downfall is no online play, but it's coming.

I kept hearing that so I went and bought one and really didn't like it at all.

Graphics and sound were horrible and I really wanted to play something other than Mario Party 13,Mario Kart 43 and Mario Ballroom Dancing 4

Quote:

Quote:

Almost all xboxs are having problems

That's a bold statement.

Microsoft has admitted to being well withing the standard for this type of product 3-5% defect.

Don't you think it's odd that a lot of the failures and complaints come from the same people over and over again. I really think it's a matter of heat and how they are dealing with ventilation. I've read multiple stories of people going through 5 or 6 consoles...coincidence? I don't think so.

Well out of 17 family members having had trouble with the xbox, and myself being on alot of the xbox forums, and seeing that 9 out of 10 having problems, being on the phone a few times with them, about certain things and my brother who works for them, i think i can say that.. Most xboxs have some kind of trouble with them,..

And i was in the army in 90 -91 in D.S. and our government saids no one used chemical warfare either..Do you believe what you always read?

The xbox has 4 issues

The hard drive

Freezing

Rebooting due to the hard drive

and it's very sensitive to any scratches or thumb prints, and i dont see that as a issue if you take care of your disk

Dtro

Where was that pic taken? Its a super nice fish for sure.. Is that a channel cat? and how much did it weigh? Sorry all the questions but i always wanted to fish those huge channel cats..In wis when i used to live there the Mississippi had some biggies not sure about that anymore

Quote:

I kept hearing that so I went and bought one and really didn't like it at all.

Graphics and sound were horrible and I really wanted to play something other than Mario Party 13,Mario Kart 43 and Mario Ballroom Dancing 4

word...

I bought a Wii, it has a few fun games and I loved Zelda. But their are not that many good games for it. Wish I would have went with the 360. Anyone want to trade?!

I really thought I'd love the 360, I loved my original Xbox, then I got the 360 and found out my old games weren't compatible- what a joke. Gamecube games are compatible with the Wii, plus you can download like 5 other previous Nintendo and Sega system games into your hardrive.

I love my game cube lol.. Yes the Wii doesn't had as many games as it can, but maybe in time they will bring more out. My one brother has a import export business and he does get alot of games from japan we don't get here.. I really love the wii graphics.. I do really like the xbox too. Right now i completed perfect dark zero, enchanted arms, Kameo and working on Oblivion elder scrolls

Quote:

Dtro

Where was that pic taken? Its a super nice fish for sure.. Is that a channel cat? and how much did it weigh? Sorry all the questions but i always wanted to fish those huge channel cats..In wis when i used to live there the Mississippi had some biggies not sure about that anymore

It's actually a Flathead that was caught on the Minnesota river near my home in Jordan. The fish weighed 52lbs and was my second biggest. I have a bunch of videos of some real big flatheads up on youtube including the one in my avatar. DTroFishOn is my username.