• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hello ladies

Just thought I would join up and help share a womens perspective on the outdoors since I spend all my time listening to a mans perspective on every fish caught from my boyfriend Jonny P. crazy.gif

I never knew Fishing Minnesota had a womans forum, guess he has been holding back on that. I seen it go by today when he was looking over the forums and asked him about it, deer in headlights look.

Quote:

I never knew Fishing Minnesota had a womans forum, guess he has been holding back on that. I seen it go by today when he was looking over the forums and asked him about it, deer in headlights look.

To be fair I'm guessing Jonny didn't even know it existed. wink.gif

Welcome to the forums!

Quote:

To be fair I'm guessing Jonny didn't even know it existed.

Oh, he knows about this forum....he's posted here 6 times in the past year. blush.gif I think that "look" was a result of something else. grin.gif

Welcome GuidesGal!

Settle down boys she can out fish you in a second...at least Borch anyways. laugh.gif

Seriously I guess I just never thought about her and the Womens forum. She is to humble to say it so I will. (imagine that me running my mouth) She fishes, baits bear, drops deer and even gives the grouse a run for their money. Where talking about someone that showed up for our first date with a fishing rod and tackle box that lives in the back of her car, just incase the bite is on. crazy.gif

Welcome aboard GG. Its always good to have a little balance.

My wife loves to fish with me too. In our first month of dating she came to the BWCA with me. Now I've got two daughters and they school me at every chance they get.

Quote:

Settle down boys she can out fish you in a second...at least Borch anyways.
laugh.gif

Seriously I guess I just never thought about her and the Womens forum. She is to humble to say it so I will. (imagine that me running my mouth) She fishes, baits bear, drops deer and even gives the grouse a run for their money. Where talking about someone that showed up for our first date with a fishing rod and tackle box that lives in the back of her car, just incase the bite is on.
crazy.gif

She sounds like most of us women here...There are plenty of women like GG sitting here on this forum

welcome to the forum GG!!!!

Quote:

Settle down boys she can out fish you in a second...at least Borch anyways.
laugh.gif

Well, that's not saying much Jon! Although, it sounds like you probably get to be the netter as well. wink.gif

But can she outfish my wife? Hmmm... time will tell laugh.gif

Welcome to the forum Guidesgal! Cute avatar. That isn't Jonny there with you is it? tongue.gif