• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Camden State Park

I don't normally shoot scenics. However, I was really looking for birds but got to the park a little late in the day for that. We don't get a lot of color in this part of the state. Let me know what you think of these shots, honestly. If you think they all suck, tell me. If you like any of them, please let me know that too. I'd like to know if I'm on the right track regarding scenic shots. Thanks. 1486789552_1ff84ea8d8_o.jpg

1485933979_43540beaa8_o.jpg

1485933637_be9335adf8_o.jpg

1486788510_5337441c65_o.jpg

1485935399_103ac12c1c_o.jpg

1486789996_f6b2c72d65_o.jpg

X, Very nice shots. If I were honest I would say that the grass in the foreground on the first 2 is a little distracting with the shadows from the trees. My favorite is #4. The rest are also very nice. Just my opinion.

Keep shooting the scenics. I look forward to seeing them.

Mike

I like them all. The swimming hole shots remind me of when we were kids ( 40 years ago) and swimming there. It's spring fed and if there's a colder swimmin' hole in the state I've never heard of it. Thanks for sharing.