• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2007 Can Am 650

Cootz

Ya, I've heard good things too but depending on who you're listening to, you hear good things about everything. Coworker has two kingquad 700's and was mostly thinking of one of those but at last minute changed my mind to the Can Am. I guess I had a skidoo and had some last minute brand loyalty. Bought this beast from Curt up your way (jltimm).

Well, I hope you have better luck with Curt than I did? mad.gif I own a Kingquad 700 and have had great luck so far. I did not buy it from Curt though! (Long story) hope that Can Am treats you well! Give us a ride report?

I've had my Can Am 500 since April and have almost 400 miles on it, even runs pretty well upside down! crazy.gif (Don't try that at home)It has a ton of power and have no problem getting it over 60 mph. I wish the shifter was in a different location because it can be kind of hard to get at if the handle bars are turned and the brake rotors get screechy when they are wet but those are the only gripes I have on it.

Make sure you go to the CanAm HSOforum and get the additional 8 months of warranty to extend it out to 42 months.

Who's got the best prices on the can-ams? Looking at either the 500 or 650. Leaing towards the 650. Brother-in-law just got a 500 and want to have more power than him. Checked out Willmar and they were basically charging me retail and wouldn't give me much for my 05 rubicon.

Thanks,

RED