• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

:( KANSASs

Meaney

ok, after sitting on my butt for 2 hours waiting for the red flag to be lifted and then not get to see a full lap before a crash, which included a crash of my favorite driver....

This has to be one of the lamest races of all time..oh well, theres always next week. also, wow...is bowyer gonna be a contender for top spot or what.

I really believe that it will come down to who will be the lucky driver to not get hit and end up with an DNF or two. Many drivers I believe left today very upset.

I think Biffle also got very lucky with running out of gas after the caution as I dont believe he would have made it to the end.

I think it was one of the worst races I have watched in recent history. The race should have been called when the second red flag came out and they stopped the race for 2 hours and 15 minutes. They started it up too early and it seems the track wasn't quite dry enough because 1/2 way into the first lap there was a huge wreck that took out a lot of chasers. They really screwed up with this race.

Not to mention, I still don't like NASCAR on ABC. Oh gee, we have more important stuff to run on ABC so we will just switch the race over to ESPN2. Make a freakin committment already.

[Not to mention, I still don't like NASCAR on ABC. Oh gee, we have more important stuff to run on ABC so we will just switch the race over to ESPN2. Make a freakin committment already.

AMEN

Sifty

Coverage was brutal again as well as the other garbage. And why no green white checker finish? Nascar did alot this week to fuel the conspiracy buffs.

Oh and Jr. taking out one of his future cars is pretty funny.

Quote:

Not if you were in the race for championship, at least it wasn't one of the Busch boys taking Jr out or all H E double hockey sticks would have broke out on this forum. shocked.gif

Quote:

[Not to mention, I still don't like NASCAR on ABC. Oh gee, we have more important stuff to run on ABC so we will just switch the race over to ESPN2. Make a freakin committment already.

AMEN

Sifty

amen

amen

amen! haha..

You almost have to wonder if they would have thought twice of calling the race if it was gordo or johnson sitting in the position of stewart at the red flag. but again, I will always think that kind of stuff since i have always and will always think that nascar has a hard-on for hendrick

Quote:

I thought it was funny too.....Busch saying that he left a lane on the outside for Jr. to pass and Jr. saying Busch moved up in front of him. confused.gif Jr. apologized, but I'm not sure why. Did Busch expect him to pass on the outside of race track? confused.gif Maybe Busch is dyslexic and his brain was saying go left but his hands turned right. dunno. Thought it was strange how he explained he was giving him room, yet his car went into Jr's lane. Oh well.

Quote:

no doubt thew blew, I just don't see favoritism as the motivating factor.

Could you break that down for us...Are you talking about continuing the race after it stopped raining, the Finish in which the winner didn't cross the checkered first and if so what was the difference back in Montreal incident when Robbie Gordon was leading when the yellow came out and the Field was frozen...

Thanks Pier.

Quote:

Could you break that down for us

No, I'm over it now, and frankly don't want to waste too much time disgussing things that can't be changed. I thnk most people came away confused about the race

Having lived in KC for a number of years, one thing I don't understand- if a track has been built in the last 10 years, why the heck don't they put lights up? Makes no sense, if they did, they could run races other than Nascar- Indy, trucks, etc.....