• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photobucket down?

Paul

Was Photobucket down over the weekend or was I losing my mind? I spent all day saturday in the Tewaken Game Refuge in SE North Dakota taking pictures. GOt some Amzing wildlife and some great Black and Whites also. WIll post tonight as soon as I get uploaded.

I got the same email from Yahoo, but not photobucket. I have found that with the blockers my office has set up, flickr photos are the only ones that show up in the threads, unless someone has there own HSOforum set up to host photos like webwarrior does. I have started putting my photos on flickr now and I think I will continue to do so. It is not as easy as photobucket to find the image code to paste into a post, but still works.

I don't think photobucket will be closing any time soon though, as they are affiliated with myspace. (What a waste of space IMO.)

Quote:

Quote:

myspace. (What a waste of space IMO.)

my teenage daughters would dissagree. do you know what happens if you don't check your myspace every 20 minutes? me neither, but it must be bad. grin.gifcool.gif

That is VERY funny, and true.