• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Camp Ripley Archery Hunt-Results Available

maros91

I got drawn for the weekend hunt. This will be my second time going and i can't wait. It's kind of fun hunting ripely if you can handle all of the compay. I enjoyed BSing with all the other hunters after the first day of the hunt and watching the guys getting thier deer weighed.

Had a run in with a bear and three of her cubs last time i was up there. They got within a couple of yards of me while i was ground hunting. Man, that made my heart pump.

I'm in!!! First season is when I will be up there. This was my second time applying and first time getting drawn. I hope it is as exciting as everyone says it is. So last night was probably the last night of good sleep I will get until Ripley. Bring on the dreams of 20pt Ol'Ottis!

HootTooten

I hope you share your dream because I'm heading there too. I'll be the one shooting your 20 pts twin brother who tops the scale at an even 250 lbs and 50 of them pounds are his rack. 1st session and a first timer. Glad my hunting partner has been there before so he can show me the ropes. Can't wait!!!

Oh man...this is almost too much to handle. I got in for the first hunt....and this is my first time hunting Ripley. Man, its going to be hard to sleep....what makes it even worse is the fact that I am currently at Camp Ripley training and I can see them deer already. grin.gif Believe it or not, I am spending my evenings sitting in the barracks watching Drury hunting DVDs...... grin.gif

Good luck to all that are going. I went last year and had fun. But because of other hunts I am doing decided not to apply this year. I did do a lot of scouting last year and found some great spots for future hunts.

We're going for the first time, first time we've ever applied. We're doing the weekend hunt. Looking forward to it along with all the other hunting I've got planned. I think I'll be sleeping just as good until then as I do during the rest of hunting season. Usually pretty good once I've been out a time or two & got [PoorWordUsage]ed out.