• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I Blew It

So, the other night the family decides to head to the DQ for a little treat. As we head out the driveway the wife and I are talking about how how I should bring the camera everywhere - just in case an opportunity presents itself. Two minutes later, while driving down the rural highway, we witness the most beautiful sunset I can ever remember. It was absolutely perfect. You could look at the sun directly, and some scant clouds covered parts of it. The colors - oranges, reds, purples, yellows, it had it all. I looked at my wife and just shook my head - lesson learned smirk.gif.

The only consolation is a decent hummer this a.m. IMG_4377EDIT-2.jpg

I hear you on the camera. Because I also was a newspaper photog for the last four years, I never went anywhere without my camera. Now the only place I'll go without it is around Ely when I'm running errands. Anything out of town, even a couple miles, and the camera comes along.

Nice hummer, too. grin.gif

YOu know a couple of days ago when that giant storm rolled throuth ND and MN I was on the south end of it. I was seeing some of the wildest cloud formations and designs I had ever witnessed. I have been kicking my self for 4 days about not having my camera. There was a image that would have had 6 distinct cloud layers with the 2nd one form the bottom resembling a Harly Davidson logo that was 15 miles wide. darn darn darn darn darn.. Lesson learned. Camera back in Work truck. Goes with me to most jobs out of town but that one. duh. Here is an example of things I see at work

Customers House about 15,000 sq feet

jerryscastle.jpg

Hungry muddy spring fox

IMG_2174.jpg