• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new games

Meaney

ok, xbox 360 gamers, all pro football 2K8 came out today! What an awesome game, you can play as any pro from the NFL... like joe montana, joe thiesmann, steve young!

and

if you love nascar you will definatly need to get NASCAR 08 which comes out next tuesday. This is the first Nascar game for the 360...

It's too bad that it will get steamrolled by Madden. Yep, it's probably a better game, but alas Madden always wins, people lose interest of the competition and support and downloads fall by the wayside.

I'm still upset about Pro Fishing Challenge not being backwards compatible and or made for the 360. That game is almost good enough to buy a OG Xbox just to play.

I've heard rumblings of M$ dropping the price of the 360 $100, so keep an eye on that.

Is the bigger hard drive that big of deal if one is just going to be playing games with the thing?

Another question....Back in my PlayStation 1 days Grand Turismo was the racing game to have. Does the 360 have an equivalent to that? Just straight out racing...not all that other garbage.

i saw some screenshots of super mario galaxy thats gonna be coming out for wii. looks awesome. super mario 64 is prolly my fav. game of all time. i'll be buying a wii with my bonus money this year for sure.

I think he meant drop the price BY $100, not TO $100. That would be pretty sweet, though. I think PS3 just dropped their's by $100, so maybe it's xbox's reaction to that. For the money, though, all I hear about is how fun wii's are to play, but I have none of the above, so don't listen to me. wink.gif

I guess if one only wants to play games, the WII would be a good match.

I like the fact that with the 360, I can download loads of fun stuff including full length movies at 720p resolution. You can buy an HD-DVD add on for it, among other things. Also the wireless controller for the 360 could be one of the best controllers ever.

XBOX 360 Did take a price drop of uo to $50

360 Premium $350

Most people do not need the larger harddrive that the elite has, I sold my 360 before the drop and picked up an elite, it worked out to be a great deal for me. The 360 elite also has HDMI and supports 1080P

Forza Motorsports 2 on the 360 would be comparable to Gran Turismo, most would say better.

As for the Wii, there is currently 1 fishing game out (Rapala) but it isn't very good. However there are 2 new fishing games coming out in the next few months, Hooked with Free Fishing Controller and Fishing Master.