• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Introducing Myself

Wables

Hello, I have been lurking for a few nights and wanted to take to opportunity to introduce myself. While not currently a Minnesotan, I was born and raised on the Iron Range, and currently live near Little Bay de Noc on Lake Michigan. I have been a hard water fisherman for most of my life, but finally returned last year after a short sabatical. I just hope to learn a little, contribute a little, and make some new friends and maybe some fishing partners here. So, I guess in short, Hello!

IcePro,
You bet I have a few stories to tell, but as a fellow fisherman, you probably know better than to believe them! The next month is the peak of the walleye season though, and I will be out quite a bit.

Thank you for the warm welcome! ScottS, I do most of my fishing on Little Bay de Noc and the surrounding waters. Mostly from Rapid River on the north to Cedar River on the south, and east to Minneapolis Shoals. On hard water most of the fishing is done north of Gladstone. I fish a mixture of Perch (does that word have 4 letters here?) and Walleyes in the winter, with the occasional Lawyer and Splake thrown in.

Wables

[This message has been edited by Wables (edited 11-03-2002).]