• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

how to determine outboard value

I posted this question in another fourm and was told to check HSOList or here, I have a 97 15hp s/s evinrude in nice shape with not many hours, I would like to sell it but dont have a clue as to its worth and would like to be at least in the ballpark on the asking price. I checked HSOList and didnt find anything close enough to make a judgement call. any help would be appreciated.

TOMMY from Blaine... grin.gif

I would just place an ad in the For Sale forum and see what other people offers.

Start somewhere, if you are too high you'll get many "hints", if you are too cheap....it will be sold quickly.

Thanks Frank and cjac, I do have a tank for it but I think its a plastic one, Its to bad that I have to sell it, I bought it 3years ago and my buddy is the only person that used it. but this should get me a slip on millacs grin.gifgrin.gif

Tommy from Blaine.