• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sopranos final season??

eyehead

They go from one odd thing to the next? Caroto peeing his pants and then that little fat kid laying a pile in the shower and then stepping in it? He musta thought he was a bear or something?

Some of that stuff is a little to weird for me to connect it to the ongoing story?

Behind the scenes, does Tony have something to do with his kid and the girlfriend splitting up? Did the girlfriend want the kid to be like his dad Tony, with all the glitz and glitter?

Everybody is giving everybody else the evil eye, the sock is unraveling no doubt.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giss - I agree, the 'Anthony Jr goes to a therapist' episode picked things up a little. Still waiting though! I have a sneaking suspicision that someone is tired of the game and is going to rat the whole crew out, write a book and bail.

Big Bart,

I think you might be on the right track but I don't think it will be to write a book, maybe a movie??? Maybe a follow up to "Cleaver"??? Maybe Chris will want to retire to Arizona under the witness protection plan with his wife and daughter and write movies??? I think we may have figured out the final story line here. Thoughts???

Windy

I don't know? After Chris gave that writer fella a third eye, his options might be a bit more limited!

Do you guys think that Tony's wife has been secretly stashing some loot for the day that Tony gets his?

Last night was a little more exciting, maybe they are building it up gradually to a dyno ending?

Boy, now Chris's options are totally limited! Old Tony boy is a pretty ruthless dude!

Hey, that big hulk always ends up with the babes, but it never shows how he does, just that he does. Ahhhh, show biz!

I thought it would be Chris that would do Tony in, one way, or another (Snitch) but the worm hath turned...whose next?

I don't think that peyote will do Anthony Soprano any good, he'll go on a vision quest and maybe spill his guts to someone while under the influence?

Wow, that was unexpected! Good solid episode.

Tony on peyote? Very interesting.

Paulie is gonna be really mad that no one came to his mother's wake.

Big showdown coming with Phil too.

Man, I really like the changeup they threw us this week!

Well finally we get some action here. Chris is gone and Tony is winning at the wheel. To me I think Tony thinks his luck has changed. I know we change how we think this is going to pan out but I think now that Tony is going to go gunning for Phil. Tony is going to go out running the family, closing scene, Tony lighting a cigar as the BOSS...

Gis...unexpected is right! That thing in the car looked real, right down to the weird wheezing when he was breathing and I speak from personal experience on that one! Wow! I'm sure glad Tony wasn't in the car with me!

Now he seems to be going off the deep end? I believe he thinks Chistopher was bad luck to him? He's winning at the tables, gettin the babes, life is good for the top Soprano.

But, I think thats gonna change? The kid is gonna be in on this somehow and I think alot of the old guard is gonna be taken deep? And don't rule out Tony's wife, she might decide to settle up for all his runnin around! I wonder if this could end ala John Gotti?

Gettin interesting it is...but I still don't know how the old man peeing his pants, or the little grunge taking a dump in the shower, tied into the story, or enhanced anything?

It finally picked up a bit w/ the car accident and death, although I'm still waiting for the real action to come. I would really like to see Paulie get it next.

The Tony/Phil conflict should be coming to head also. I think Tony Jr figures in here somehow also but not sure how.

??? Seems to me to be another odd epoisode? With only 2 episodes left, I hope the writers can make this more then some anticlimatic waste of time? They have their work cut out for them!

Other then Tony putting that bad beat on the guy in the cafe, (Who I think had it comming...in the sense of that world anyways) it was pretty tame for only having 2 episodes left?

I thought that there would be some of those dudes going to meet their maker this week...alas, only poor Christopher has made the trip.

Now we have to wait 2 weeks for the next installment...isn't gonna be on next Sunday night. Isn't that a little odd that they would have something as brutal as the Sopranos on a Sunday night?

This show is really going out like a lamb. About two minutes worth watching tonight. The stuff with the shrink is bad enough now we have three of them on. I thought this was a mob show? Two weeks before the next show, If I have a choice between fishing Sunday night and this I'll be fishing, Catch it on a rerun. What a sorry way for what was a very good show to go out..

this has to rank up there as one of the best episodes of the final season, which isnt saying much. At least it picked up a little.

I agree, it's going out like a lamb when it should be going out like a bull in a china shop. NO MORE COUNSELING.

the previews really looked like the last 2 are going to be good (let's hope). Something's going break wide open, just dont know what.

I am totally disapointed with this final season, maybe my expectations are to high, these 60 minute shows have only a few minutes of action in them. Maybe these last 2 episodes will pick up, maybe. (I've been saying that for 6 weeks now)

It seems like they keep setting the table.

Ouch!~ That guys dentist is going to make a fortune, LOL.

With Phil openly mocking Tony as he left his house, that has to mean war. I think Phil made a big mistake in disrespecting Little Carmine too. Could consolidate some power for Tony.

Wow, Silvio and Bobby gone! Botched hit by a couple of zips on Phil.

Tony's on the mattresses with Paulie and a couple of lesser guys now. Not many friends left for him.

Even his shrink cut him loose.

"Gadzooks! I missed it! I got into the cage fighting on 'Versus' and caught only the last seconds, Tony layin in bed with a shotgun! I'll have to hunt for a rerun.

Found it....not a shotgun, but some kind of automatic weapon.

I got to tell ya, I may be to critical, but this episode, to me anyways, left alot to be desired! These are supposed to be professional gangsters?

It seemed more like a case of Chicken Little and the Bowery Boys, oh, and Larry, Moe and Curly all rolled into one! They didn't see anything comming, they shoot the wrong guy, they don't have many gunslingers, the head guy is dealing with a deranged kid, a wife in denial, a goofy therapist, and his dynasty in shambles...what was the head Mafioso doing while all this stuff was forming? One session of peyote wouldn't have gotten him in this deep!

You missed the part where Phil basically described them just as you did, and that they had to go.

AJ doing something impulsive sould like it could happen - as was mentioned.

I think that Little Carmine may have a hand in the whole thing somehow as he was really disrespected when Phil would not even let them in his house.

Phil said that the NJ group were pygmies and not even part of the 5 families.

re- Phil's crew - I just thought of something. One of Phil's top crew sounds like an informer. Remember when he told everyone to 'get lost' so he could talk to his top guys about taking the Sopranos out?

The FBI guy then told Tony that they were gunning for him…..could Phil have a turncoat as one of his top guys?? That may play into it somehow also.

How many episodes left guys? One, or two? Things are gonna have to start happening quick! I sure hope things don't get to predictable right down to the end? I'd like to see a few curves thrown at us (Besides the dancers in the bar) but those are alright to!