• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Textures, Burntside Lake

i like the b&w also.

Steve, how goes the new body search? the dude with the 1d i told you about is way outta line on his price.

i have been scanning eebay for an xt for taking to work everyday and the other night i just missed a 20d w/4000 actuations for $700 buy it now-average deal? uh,no, it also included a 17-85 is lens! the lens would have fetched 350-400 making for a very reasonable 20d. crazy.gif a day late.........

MM, reputable dealers on hsolist and other online dealers have factory refurbished, good as new 20D bodies for about $750, so a 20D with 4,000 clicks and that lens for $700 would be a good buy, always assuming the body was in good operating condition. I would have snapped it right up if I'd seen it and had the jing.

However, the new body may have to wait. I may be hanging a bunch of framed images for sale in one of northeastern Minnesota's premier resorts, and if that works out, I'll be spending the money I'd planned to use on the body for all the framing supplies.

It always seems to be one or the other, never both. Why is that? Gotta win that darn Powerball! grin.gif