• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Movie Quotes game

NAPAFISH

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmitout - there are many tougher quotes from that movie but thats my favorite. My buddies always say it when someone does or says something stupid while drinking...

Heres one from a similar movie

"Im your huckleberry"

Quote:

"Are we really going to blow something up, sir? No, we'll just use flares."

Down Periscope! Always enjoy that move. smile.gif

"He walked 18." "New league record!" "Struck out 18." "Another new league record! In addition he hit the sportswriter, the public address announcer, the bull mascot twice..." "Also new league records! But, Joe, this guy's got some serious stuff."

Quote:

"Im your huckleberry"

Tombstone

Quote:

"He walked 18." "New league record!" "Struck out 18." "Another new league record! In addition he hit the sportswriter, the public address announcer, the bull mascot twice..." "Also new league records! But, Joe, this guy's got some serious stuff."

Bull Durham.

"I told you, it's my island."

Dark Cloud - Yeah, no doubt one of the more funny scenes in that movie.

Another is when Billy was locked up and had that shotgun loaded with dimes. Some funny lines during that scene too!

Hey Bob!!

Can you believe that movie is almost 20yrs old already? wow.

Lmitout - My buddies and I used to watch it all the time in HS back around 89ish!? Young Guns II was just as good. I read some books a while ago and those two movies were a pretty close interpretation to what actually went down. I dont think Pat Garett ever killed him....

Anyone???

"dirt washes off easier than blood"

What movie??

Sergeant, what's the meaning of this?

[Thinking he's talking about the unauthorized pig picking]

Just a little aerial target practice, sir. Didn't want to leave 'em behind.

I'm talking about your weapon, soldier. Now Delta or no-Delta, that's still a hot weapon. Your safety should be on at all times.

This is my safety, sir.

[He holds up his index finger and bends motions as if squeezing a trigger and then walks off]

Let it alone, sir. He hasn't eaten in a few days.

I can't send Cameron off to college wound up this tight- his roomate'll kill him. Pardon my French, but if you stuck a lump of cole up Camerons (censored), in 2 weeks, you'd have a diamond.

Quote:

What movie??

I'm talking about your weapon, soldier. Now Delta or no-Delta, that's still a hot weapon. Your safety should be on at all times.

This is my safety, sir.

[He holds up his index finger and bends motions as if squeezing a trigger and then walks off]

Quote:

This is my safety, sir.

Black Hawk Down.....awesome movie.

How about this one:

"Son, all I've ever asked of my Marines is for them to obey my orders as they would the word of God."

Quote:

Quote:

This is my safety, sir.

Black Hawk Down.....awesome movie.

How about this one:

"Son, all I've ever asked of my Marines is for them to obey my orders as they would the word of God."

Full Metal Jacket. One of Stanley Kubrick's best