• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Movie Quotes game

NAPAFISH

Same rules as the lyric game, although this is usually a little tougher. What movie?

War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!!!

Germans?

Forget it, he's rolling.

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

[thinks hard]

the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

This is a little to easy

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i will be terrible at this game but I do know this one..

ANIMAL HOUSE - the best movie of all time grin.gif

No, ma'am. I haven't seen my daddy in years. But, my mama say he's out racing cars, and, well, dipping his wick in anything that moves. grin.gif

Now this is a game I can get into...I am much better with movie quotes than naming songs.

I am kind of embarassed that I know this one...it is Talladega Nights, a horrible movie I might add.

Here is another one:

"It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy."

This one should be fairly easy.... smirk.gif

Quote:

I tell you what I see when I look out there. I see the undeveloped resources of Minnesota, Northern Wisconsin, and Michigan. I see a syndicated development consortium exploiting over a billion and a half dollars in forest products. I see a paper mill and if the strategic metals are there, a mining operation. A greenbelt between the condos on the lake and a waste management facility focusing on the newest rage in toxic waste, medical refuse. Infected bandages, body parts, IV tubing, contaminated glassware, entrails,syringes, fluids, blood, low grade radioactive waste all safely contained sunken in the lake and sealed for centuries. Now I ask you what do you see?

Quote:

I just see trees.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

THE GREAT OUTDOORS!!

ok, try mine now.

With Ten Bears, it was always more than a while. There was purpose in everything he did, and I knew he wanted me to stay. But I was sure of myself. I would be an excuse, and that's all the Army would need to find this place. I pushed him as far as I could to move the camp. But in the end, he only smiled and talked of simple pleasures. He reminded me that at his age, a good fire was better than anything. Ten Bears was an extraordinary man.

Quote:

"unk....unk.... there's no name on this grave"

Only thing that comes to mind is The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. I'm not 100% sure, though. A good one from it is "There's 2 kinds of men in this world; those with loaded guns, and those who dig holes."

MR Rodney Dangerfield in CADDYSHACK!!!

I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an (Contact Us Please). There's one thing I do know... and that is that I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names. grin.gif

You are correct...my line was spoken by the big indian from One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Get busy livin or get busy dyin is from Shawshank Redemption.

Not sure about "I'm busy we're all busy." I could google it but I don't want to cheat. smile.gif