• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OPEN WATER REPORTS SPRING 2007

Todd and I did a little panfishing in his boat today. Everything went great until we left for the day, why is it that even if I am the lone sole in an empty parking area someone has to hit my van. The same exact corner of my caravan but this time on the Venture, aaaarrghh! It just superficial paint blemishes but geez.

Todd and I had a great time slamming the pannies, got some nice bluegills and a couple of sunnies and quite a few craps and two grass rats, bass and a perch. What was great about today is I got to dive into my box of Maki Plastics and the white stony was the ticket pretty much all day for me. Here's a couple of fish we released as well as the rest it was a fun C&R morning. Thanks Todd!

1000578fn4.jpg

1000579kd6.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim,how about them (CHICKLETS laugh.gif)Had a good time today catching panfish maybe next time the wind wont blow so hard.We would of caught more but thats mother nature for ya smile.gif.Only 2 days of work this week the rest all play time(fishing) crappies,blues,perch,waldos look out Im coming for ya grin.gif.I wish every one a happy 4th of july Todd wink.gif.

Fished the big O today caught some small sunfish and a big largemouth.I fished for walleyes for about 1 1/2hrs never touched a fish tried jigs,harnesses,plugs NO TAKERS confused.gif.I guess I will stay on the pannies for tommorows trip maybe some rainbows?