• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Getting itchy...

I am crazy....Its not even walleye fishing with boats and real tackle and Im already itching to hunt deer...I was talking with my buddies last night at work(who give me nonstrop dump cuz i only woke up to hunt three mornings last season)and I made three vows for next season

1) I will wake my lazy fat ### out of bed and get in the woods more

2) I will scout more for more spots, better quality sign/areas, and gear it more towards buck hunting

3) I will have a stricter scent control routine and do everything in my power to upgrade my stealthiness in the woods

ONLY 6 1/2 MOR MONTHS!!!!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifblush.giffrown.gifcrazy.gif

Talk about itch, I'm leaving in excatly one month Turkey hunting and haven't opened my bow case since Dec. 30th. Looks like its time to get'er out and start to condition my arms again, Yahoooooooooooooooo!!!!! On top of this it will be my first turkey hunt ever!!!

Can you say pumped up!?

mr grin.gif

chances are im turkey hunting w/ bow this yr too....but ive never killed a bird and ive only hunted them once with nothing but hens coming in..Im not too pumped....yet. But I did go scouting.My resluts are in my post about the odd sign. smirk.gif