• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
BigWadeS

Gas Auger

I am wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that sells re-furbished or used gas augers? I would go new but don't have the funds, would you think watching the classifieds is the best thing to do?

Yep Craig's List. Got a Jiffy for $125. Sounds like a machine gun and you have to put a little weight into it, but it cuts fine.

i would watch the for sale forums right here on FM. I would imagine with the season winding down people will be looking to sell and upgrade for next year.

thanks Shane and everyone else, found one just need to get approval from the "bookkeeper" .....thanks again everyone

D-rock is a landscaping and small engine repair shop in New Brighton that is Strikemaster's authorized service center.

I went there today for the first time after hearing about it on this HSOforum. They have all kinds of parts. I had a Strikemaster mag2000 and wanted to upgrade to a lazer. So instead of buying a whole new auger since all the powerheads are the same I was able to buy just the auger part for a Lazer mag auger for $90. I would check them out for sure if you need anything for a strikemaster auger. I think they do some Jiffy stuff as well.