• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

spray on rubber coating for flipover fabric?

mnvikingsfreak

I was on the clam HSOforum and it says to use black spray on rubber coating to the fabric has anyone done this? does it cover up all the wrinkles and lines in the fabric that light shows through? my fabric looks like its been around for 10 years but its only 1 year old any info would be great!

I also have a year old house and was starting to wonder how it would look after 5 years if its like this after 1. I would be worried about the spray shrinking while drying which would make it hell to close the door and windows.

Quote:

That is one of the big reasons that I bought an X2. The tarp is thicker, and I hope it doesn't have that problem.

I've used my X2 about 30 times now and it has the same problem. It's not terrible, but did get me thinking to what it would look like in a year. Your only talking about the sidewalls on the X2, so the daylight seepage isn't as dramatic. The ceiling, door and rear are either blue or grey and don't have any coating. Otherwise the X2 has been the bomb.

lb