• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DAAAAA COLTS!

lawdog

I am not here to start a huge debate, but I have heard this a couple of times, "The classiest team won" or "the Bears are not a classy team"?

Why is this.

Lovie and Dungy are BOTH classy coaches.

The gun charges against Tank Johnson most likely will get dropped as the guns ARE registered in Arizona, which he is still a legal resident of.

Did the Bears give respect to the Colts for winning? Every post game interview I watched they did.

But why do you say they are not classy?

Just curious.

Aside from not liking them as a rival, my only real beef with them is with the way they handled Tank. I agree otherwise they seem to be a decent organization. Johnson is a thug, and its not just because of one incident as there have been several. When he got arrested the last time they said its not acceptable, then he did it again and they didn't do anything because they were in the playoff hunt and that's lame. If a guy is a thug and a criminal, get rid of him whether its convenient or not to your playoff hopes. Just like the Ravens, they tolerate his gansta activities because he produced on the field and that's in my opinion the biggest problem with the entire NFL right now.

Couldn't agree with the concesus more. What a breath of fresh air, having two class-act coaches/teams playing for the title. I was cheering for the Colts just for the fact that Dungy is a former Minnesotan, and went to the same church as me. I was actually in the same Sunday school class as his son. Seeing how Mr. Dungy responded to the tragic death of his son, by only growing stronger in his faith is an inspiration to all. I can't imagine how difficult that would be to overcome. So Congrats to the Colts and Coach Dungy!