• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help, I need a place to go dancing tomorrow night.......

Valv

Wife's birthday and I promised to take her out all day, we'll head for the Sportsmen Show, then supper out and I promised crazy.gif I will take her dancing.

Does anybody know of a decent place where they play dance/rock music, has to be in the south metro area.

It's been a while and I don't know where everything is anymore.

Whoa! Maybe the Burnsville Bowl is still there? Man, I can't imagine dancing anymore...course John Travolta never had to worry about me showing im up LOL! I was just there for the scenery.

You might need to crash a wedding party somewhere grin.gif

What kind of help is this ????

Dtro, I'll get back at you for this, just watch it, years will go by and you'll have a "problem situation" like I am having now.....BAM, Grampa Val's revenge!!

BobbyBass, if you can come up with a deal like that I'll be glad to check it outr if it's not too far, I will take my "CarIwannaHaveItBad" and meet you at the "Disco"

ANYWAY, CHILDREN ( I do feel a lot older since I'm a grandafther now and will be twice in August) my request was serious, but...... if you know of a place with AARP discounts it will be appreciated

grin.gifgrin.gifwink.gif

Okay, all LOL aside, AARP was alittle over the top. But, my suggestion would be go to the local VFW or Legion, sounds like a plan. I, being a women, married 36 yrs, would have more fun going to either one of these, compared to some strange place. My theory is, If we are going to make fools of ourselves,I would rather me around people I know!!!! grin.gif