• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welcome to the Tool Time Forum

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Welcome to the new Tools and Power Tools forum. Enjoy.

natebuddy will be here to welcome you and have fun talking about all kinds of tools with you.

Hey Guys Welcome to the new Tool Forum. I will be the moderator for this forum. I have sold tools and worked in the power tool industry for the last 9 years so I can pretty much answer any questions you may have.

Lets have fun with this!

Enjoy It!

Nate

Quote:

Hey Guys Welcome to the new Tool Forum. I will be the moderator for this forum. I have sold tools and worked in the power tool industry for the last 9 years so I can pretty much answer any questions you may have.

Ok, I need to know the torque output for a Ridgid 18v cordless impact wrench set at 8 on the clutch.... wink.gif

Or where I can find a crystal mallet .... wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Juuust kidding, of course, welcome abord Nate, I can see this forum becoming very popular very soon.