• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Drenalin or Tribute?

almostthere!

After nagging the wife for so long, she finally caved in and decided to let me get a bow for my birthday. We went to Schaffers and tested both the Drenalin and Tribute. I loved them both, in different ways. I have a short draw and could not get them tested in my draw length, so I will have to rely on some experts.

Please give me some pros and cons with these bows. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've shot both and for me I like the tribute beter than the adreneline for the single purpose of noise. the dren is very loud to me. You might want to consider the guardian instead of the tribute(kind of an ugly duckling) but smoking fast and whisper quiet. No hand shock what so ever. the dren shoots very simular to the tribute, but to me the draw is still not quit as smooth as either BT. if I was to buy the matthews, for my money I would buy a switchback xt over the dren for the purpose of noise. (just my opinion) If you live near kasota you might want to stop at oakridge archery and tell him (Don) that you would like to shoot the BT's and he can set them up for your draw length for you.