• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anybody know any clean jokes?

CALVINIST

Shakespeare and Ole died and went to heaven. When they got to the gate, St. Peter informed them that there was only supposed to be one entry that day. "Not to worry" he said "We have a way to decide which one of you should go to below. You will each recite a poem and the best one will tell who stays. Since Shakespeare had a clear advantage I must insist that you both use the word Timbuktu and, to give Ole a chance to think, I will ask Shakespeare to go first." Shakespeare began:

I was walking on the hot, blistering desert sand

When alas I spotted a caravan

I asked the leader where it would go to

He said it's destination was Timbuktu

"Very good Shakespeare" said St. Peter " Ya, I'm sure you have won however in fairness we must give Ole a chance." So den Ole was scratching his head in deep thought when a smile came on his face. He said:

Timothy and I a walking went

When alas we spotted three babes in a tent

Since they be three and we be two

I bucked one and Tim buck two!

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic