• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deal or no deal?

tims

Unless you are going to be plowing some narrow areas I would up grade to the 60" plow as Ryan V said.

If this is a brand new machine, I personaly would not get the warranty.

All the major players build a very good product and they are the ones to stand behind there machines, not the dealer.

I own a 1993 Honda 300 and a 2001 Sportsman 500 with the polaris plow system. Both of these units move snow just fine.

They have both been very dependable machines with few minor problems.

As far as deal or no deal, that is your call.

When I purchased my Polaris (2001) I got a package deal.

Two, 2001 Sportsman 500 HO Remington Realtree Camouflage Editions. Back to back serial numbers. $11,062.00 OTD. No plows, no winches, no boxes and no wind shields.

Now if that is a deal, I guess I got a deal.

I have installed all metioned accessories, plus!

I would not take less than $7000.00 for my polaris if I were to put it on the market which I do not intend to do.

I sold the twin sister of my polaris to my Son. blush.gif

He has been very hard on her and she has needed a few things, but overall I can't get over how well these machines, all "ATVs" preform.

Good Luck...

48" plow_______________________+500

winch_________________________+300

rear cargo box w/backrest________+200

full windshield__________________+150

3 year warranty________________+($550)

_____________________________=1600

_____________________________-8100

07 Sportsman 500______________=6500

If my guesstimates are close you're probibly not paying for install labor and saving alittle on the machine.

I'd say deal.

I agree about the plow though, my 400 outy pushes a 54" blade pretty well.

I went with a size bigger on the plow and they gave me the same price. If Arctic Cat had EFI on their midsize models I would have considered them. I took it out for a little spin today and am very impressed with the ride, very smooth! The polaris plow is also nice, on and off in seconds grin.gif

no deal...

Seem high, but I am only going from a quote I received at Bristow's up in saint cloud.

Are you looking at any special financing? I know on the 2007 they have a 0/0/0 til 2008 on new atvs.

I bought it with the 0/0/0 for a year. I could have bought one and saved a few hundred by driving further to a different dealer, but that would have been a hassle. The dealer I purchased from is right down the road from me.