• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minneapolis in the evening

Was out with a group of photo buddies tonight and took a few shots... kinda new to the whole evening photography thing, but I think they came out okay.

Earlier in the evening under the Saint Anthony Bridge.

sabdowntownview2ai8.jpg

A little later.

stonearchcityview2mw2.jpg

The other side, with a view of the Guthrie Theatre.

stonearchdowntownindistvz1.jpg

A different view.

stonearchnorthview2co9.jpg

The Washington Avenue Bridge.

washingtonavenuebridge2cf8.jpg

More new one's to follow in the upcoming weeks.

I know you mentioned it on that "other" forum but if you could straighten the horizons on #1, #2, #3 that would make good photos that much better. #1 is my favorite with the sky still visible with some twilight showing. Really nice job for your intro to evening photography, you should be happy with the results. It is so much easier and more fun in the digital age, doing this in the film days was a lot of trial and error and slow feedback on the results. Thanks for sharing your talent buzz.

Nice pics. I really like skyline photos, and have nice framed ones of NYC, San Francisco, Mpls/St.Paul. Those are ones that I have bought. I have alot of skyline pics I have taken of alot of cities from L.A. to Chicago. I have a pretty nice Olympus camera but it is not a digital. I am hoping to get a Digital for Christmas so I can share some pics more easily.

Keep it up. There is a lot of good photography spots in Minneapolis & St.Paul. The bottom pic is actually the Hennepin ave bridge by the way.