• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Used Bow Suggestions

bonefish

I have an older bow that I'd like to sell. Does anone have a suggestion for the best way/ place to sell one - other than the great classified section of this site of course smile.gif Are there any shops in the Twin Cities that will sell them for a fee?

I would look at posting it on Craigs List which is free and works well, Or Use hsolist, I have sold many things on hsolist and it works well, To make it easy you would need to set up a paypal account which is free to set up.

Good luck

HSOList is a great place to sell bows. A buddy of mine recently sold two and he was blown away by what people were willing to pay. He got close to 80% more than he was expecting.

Kraigs list also moves alot of product but you don't get the bidding effect you do on HSOList.