• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Honda 350 4x4 Rancher

Genofish

theres a place south of the cities a bit on hwy 52 (not sure if i can name the place on here) that had 6 '06 rancher ES's left on year end close out last weekend for $3995. not sure what they have left now, or whats left as far as colors,but may want to look into it.

Should be just fine. I had a 2003 and it did everything I wanted it to. (I switched to a 2006 Wolverine for a change and the option of 2wd, which is an available on certain models of new Ranchers) If you put chains on the rear tires you will be able to go through just about anything. Get a winch and plow set up works nice because of its smaller size. Don't forget about the primer button for the cold weather starts, wish more had that option. Have fun!! They are great on the trails in the summer as well, easy to zig zag between the trees.

I'd recomend them to anyone, I just bought an 03 rancher based on some friends that have them and how well out old fourtrax 300 4x4 had held up over the years. After 18 years the motor or trans has never been apart and it doesn't leak or burn any oils and starts and runs great, and its seen alot of miles. The only problems we had with that one was a few ripped CV boots,brakes (just in the last 2 years) and at one point an ignition module. Also they seem to hold their value pretty well. I felt pretty lucky to find a really clean 03 with a winch and plow for 2900.00

Just my .02