• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

White Bear Township Buck

SCCO9803

Wow that is a great buck!! That would be awesome to see!! Pretty cool that she let everyone else pick their spot then took the spot nobody wanted and got a ten and this monster to come in.

It's pretty funny the 10 point backed away from that guy I think I would too!! grin.gif

Quote:

I know her and that is all she does is bowhunt all over the U.S., that would be a great buck to have on the wall.

From the article:

Quote:

Her aim was true. She and friend
Ron Cormier
later recovered the buck 65 yards away.

Guaranteed, with the name Ron Cormier showing up in the article, he knew this buck was in the area. His name has a funny way of showing up with words "big buck" somewhere.

Quote:

Quote:

I know her and that is all she does is bowhunt all over the U.S., that would be a great buck to have on the wall.

From the article:

Quote:

Her aim was true. She and friend
Ron Cormier
later recovered the buck 65 yards away.

Guaranteed, with the name Ron Cormier showing up in the article, he knew this buck was in the area. His name has a funny way of showing up with words "big buck" somewhere.

Guarantee to you she knew that buck was there she does seminars and all of her hunting stuff is paid for by her sponsers the only she has to pay for is the license for each state that she hunts in everything else is taking care of. Not a bad gig I do that with my fishing sponsors, seminars and promotions otherwise our sports would be very costly.

I would much rather see a large buck like that taken by a bow hunter than some lucky (Contact Us Please) who happened to stumble into the woods during gun season.

Plus, stories like that rile up all the gun hunters and give them something to talk about.

Does anyone want to take bets on the number of people applying to be a part of that special hunt next year?

She was on the Joe Soucheray show yesterday. What a great hunter she is, and she spoke so eloquently of deer management, hunter safety, and generally was a great ambassadour for hunting in general.

My hat is off to her - great job!