• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rapala Pro Fishing

Jorgie

Ive Heard its not that great. Apparently you can only use rapala lures.

One of the best if not the best fishing game Ive played is Sega Bass Fishing Duel. Its mostly a bass fishing game but it has almost all the species (LM and SM bass, walleye, crappie, pike, bluegills, stripers, pickeral). Also, you are able to play several different multiplayer games which is really fun.

I think the most realistic and fun fishing game so far is Pro Fishing Challenge. It's hard to find, probably have to buy it on hsolist. But it's worth it. I had a whole winter of enjoyment out of it. I've never tried the Rapala game, but I didn't hear good things.

Yeah, I got a copy of Rapala Pro Fishing too. It's probably has the best graphics out of any fishing game, but the fact that you can only use Rapala lures kind of kills the fun.

I bought it for some fun every now and then, but our oldest kid plays it a lot and he seems to enjoy it more than me.

I second the pro fishing challenge. The big difference is that you are viewing from the top of the water, so it makes it more challenging. You get a depth finder, trolling motor, and a chart that shows lure vs bottom depth. There is a pretty decent selection of lures, rods, and lines.

I really enjoyed it for a year or so of occasional playing.

Anyone hear more about this Alaska game. I'd like to try something different.