• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gun value

Dahitman44

I can purchase a winchester model 94 30-30 NRA gun -- Anyone know what that is worth. Ballpark price?

I was going to buy it to hunt with but it may be a collector item -- new and in the box.

I am NOT trying to sell something.

Help?

You can also google guns or winchester and come up with a few good sites that have guns for sale and some are collector tpye.

I dont know about the NRA guns but I do shoot my PF and DU guns as the value is not much greater than the real value.

Definitely a good call on the Blue Book. Also on the internet. I wouldtry to find out how many of the guns were made for the NRA. Sometimes they produce large runs of guns that, besides looking cool, don't have a lot of collector value. If the number is less that 2000 or so, you might have something. Another thing that will effect collectability is the demand of the gun or if you can find a buyer that collects that specific kind of gun.