• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2006 Waterfowl Photo Contest

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few late entries. These pictures from November mark the last hunt we had the privilege of sharing with our golden, Hunter. We were forced to put him to sleep on Jan. 3rd of this year after his health grew worse and worse. The pictures were taken with a cheap 35mm camera I always keep in my blind bag but I think this closeup of him watching for birds through the grass is one of the best we have of him. It was truly a hunt remember.

scan0005.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

Sartel, sorry to heat about Hunter. I know that feeling all to well! Had to put my lab down last year as well. Many great memories of her though! I miss her when I am out hunting, she never talked much but she sure was a good listener! And as far as I know never divulged any secrets! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

A little help checking to make sure I have the correct names with photos. Click Here (2006 Waterfowl Hunting Photo Contest) to see all entries in 3 judged categories. You will be able to view 9 at a time and to view the larger image, please click the image. Please post any things you see need correcting. The judges will have their work cut out for them, good job guys and gals.

The Art Barbarians

I don't get it, and have a question. Where and how do we vote? I thought this was just a freindly competition between FM members, but I don't see any links on how we get to vote on them. Did I miss something? Lastly, if it is something where other people are voting on it, when does that happen?

Just curious,

Tom W

Buzzsaw,

I emailed Art barbarians about it this last spring. Got a reply back saying they were to busy to do anything with it at that time. Wasn't there supposed to be judging and prizes????

yes that was the plan. I know Adam was taking care of this for Chris (owner) and Adam ending up moving back to southern MN and had a ton of things on his plate. I spoke to these guys back at the Game Fair at the Armstrong Ranch a short while back and as far as I was told it was still alive... just way behind schedule. I will say that these guys are really good peeps and do great framing!