• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Ultimate Panfish League - Ice Fishing

Matt Johnson

G-man, you best put this on your schedule.

Mykal, you as well better have this marked. Matt has targeted one the lakes we have a little history on.

I know we can find the crappies and few of those bull sunfish. The perch that will be a challange but I do recall getting a couple nice ones over the years.

It's looking like we'll have a pretty good turn out for the Linwood Lake event... it also looks like we'll have good ice too smile.gif

Still a couple spots open for anyone who is interested... www.ultimatepanfish.com

Linwood is a fun crappie and sunfish lake, we should see several nice crappies weighed-in...

Matt, how many spots are still open. I will see if any of the following FMers want to partner up or join in the fun:

MNFish

Metrojoe

Gman

Mykal

smellyJelly

Anyone intersted in the Linwood event. Would be fun to meet a few others, learn some spots by following Matt around (just kidding) and maybe placing in the top three for some bragging rights. I am planning on Sara or maybe maybe one of the others but have not signed up.

Ok, I'm joining up. Not sure about a partner yet grin.gif Joe is tied up with a girlfriend that day. confused.gif

See you there. Im am going to try to get out there Friday to have a look around.

Roll Call, Who is signed up for the Linwood event?

For some reason the PayPal portion is not working, so you'll have to e-mail me, or you can just register at the event too, either way is fine... but let me know via e-mail just so I can have a head count... thanks...