• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Navionics HotMaps Premium...$99!!!!

Not a typo! Starting today (Sept 1, 2006), you can purchase a HotMaps Premium chart at your favorite retailer for $149 (Wade ), and receive a $50 check from Navionics!!! Your final cost? $99!!

If you have been waiting or considering lower cost mapping...No more excuses!! Visit your favorite retailer today and own Premium mapping at entry level pricing!

See here for program details and a downloadable rebate form (if your dealer is out) http://www.navionics.com/HotMapsRebate.asp

Here's the meat of the fine print. Purchase price paid must be $149 (or greater). Proof of purchase and upc from original packaging required. Trade ins are not allowed in conjuction with this program.

Thanks for Fishingminnesota's continued support!

Jeff@Navionics

Jeff,

That's a great deal for that chip.

If you fish a lot of different lakes, I can tell you that Navionics is definately the way to go. I recently fished Lake Michigan in WI, Rush Lake and Mille Lacs in Mn, and then the Canadian side of LOW. All of the lakes were contained on one chip. No need for different chips, no added costs, no switching out chips in my GPS.

Thanks to Navionics for now making it cheaper and easier for use smile.gif

Navionics makes an excellent chip. A lot of lakes on there, makes for scouting new lakes simple and easy, where other chips don't have maps for some of those particular lakes. I've been using the Navionics chip all open water and have no complaints.

I've got the Navionics Hotmaps Gold North as it was the only one that would work with my Humminbird 67. I put it in and I can get a fully detailed map of Clearwater Lake, which I never fish. But the lake I fish most, Sugar Lake, is non-existant. If I take the chip out, it's on the default map, but with no depths just an outline. Put the chip in and the outlines aren't even there. Just looks like "land". I'm not sure if this is normal or if Navionics has a fix for it or what. Any help?