• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Few pictures. . . .

Havent really had a chance to do much photo taking recently but the few chances that i did get out and had my camera with me and got a few nice shots. . .

a few honkers arguing at the park. . .

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

now thats a mouthful. . .

DSC_0044.jpg

pelicans on blackduck lake near Orr. . .

DSC_00551.jpg

and a few sunsets from the other night in Carlos Avery WMA. . .

DSC_00561.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

yeah i know. . we couldnt believe that heron was gonna swallow that thing. . .it was actually a large bullhead. . i got a few other pictures of it but i like this one the best because he seems to be struggling a bit and maybe even doubting himself. . . it got it down though in the end. . .

Well i just got into photography and purchased my camera early this year. I did a little research and found that Nikon offered a nice camera at an affordable price for me. . .making pizzas doesnt give me much cushion. . i have a Nikon D50 with a Nikkor 70-300mm lens.. . i really like it because it takes nice pictures and its an awesome camera for a beginner like me, easy to learn how to use it as well . . .

i do have a few more pictures of that heron and i could post them but they are nothing really special. .