• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

crimson talon broadheads

koonie

My experience has been very negative! The blades folded, and one broke off 2 blades.

Think about that when you are reaching around the pile of meat with bare hands....... With so many good, proven blades, there's not much reason to goof around with this gimmick.

To quote Dan Fitzgerald, "MUZZY BABY!" He screamed that in a video after he broke the front shoulder of a big buck he hit a little too far forward. My dad also had a similar experience in Iowa in 2001. He shot a 6ptr and hit it a little forward, he heard a very loud crack, like 2 2x4's getting slapped together. Now this is no B.S., that arrow hit that buck dead center in the shoulder blade and went through the opposite shoulder blade. My dad said the deer almost got knocked off it's feet!!! Arrow was sticking out of both sides and the deer staggered about 30 yards before it went down for the count. He was shooting a Hoyt at 60 lbs, carbon arrows, and a 3 blade 100 grain Muzzy. My dad runs an archery pro shop (30 yrs) and Muzzy is his #1 seller!

Brian