• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Mtka Loon

Took a break from Muskie fishing on Sunday morning (dreary weather) and found that my boat had a companion of sorts. I took some when the sun peaked out and the neck band colors look great, but I kinda liked the preening action this one offered up. Oh and nothing but Northerns on the lake today.

tonkaloonpreening28ij.jpg

Nice loon Buzz! I noticed in one of your other posts you said you were working on a couple of projects. What type of projects are you working on? I'd like to check them out when they are completed.

Buzz, that's a sweet composition with nice action. Looks like your prime focus is the bird's wing plumage, which is sharp as a tack. The eye looks a little soft and, as you know, it's the eye that draws people to the image. You could lasso it in PS, brighten it, saturate the reds a bit and sharpen it individually if you agree wih the IMO. Very nice work. grin.gif

Project, eh?????