• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bluegills!!!

My son and I got into some nice gills on one of our walleye hunts. Not the best photo I know. Turning the boat around and taking the pic was all the time we wanted to waste before getting back to buisness.

fgill.jpg

A CPR'd 10.75" Gill.

Fish to Win, that is one skilled fishing partner you have there. Catching fish of that size takes considerable tallent! And a small hook ;-) Great pics guys thanks for sharing. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

It seems like forever since I have been able to post a gill. Matt, you probably thought I gave up gill fishing shocked.gif! So finally, here is a piggie from yesterday afternoon that pushed the tape past 10". Now I can sleep at night!

DSC006921.JPG

Awesome Corey! Looks like a good time was had by all. My kids are are older now, youngest is 23, and the only firsts that I have left is the first deer that my son gets. He started deer hunting with me last year and got his first ever "clean miss" on a nice 8 point buck! He is even more ready now! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo