• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Devil's Lake report

Was there Friday - Sunday (21-23). Walleyes were slowing down through the weekend, had to move around to find active fish. Fishing from shore with raps and jigs/twisters. Pike are still going strong in water north of Lake Alice, raps or smelt. Pike also in Channel A and north of Pelican. Game and Fish thought the walleye spawn was about half done.

I talked to a guy who was up there last weekend and didn't have a lot of luck... they shore fished from Channel A and said the same thing birddog said... things were pretty slow... no northerns and a couple of walleye.

marine_man

I talked to someone that was up there on Saturday and they had about the same luck as everyone else. They started in Channel A and moved to many different parts of the lake with the same results. It sounded like there were quite a few people fishing.

Quote:

I talked to a guy who was up there last weekend and didn't have a lot of luck... they shore fished from Channel A and said the same thing birddog said... things were pretty slow... no northerns and a couple of walleye.

marine_man

That's not what I heard. Channel A was crawling with Pike, mostly small & small eyes with an occasional white bass schools running through. The bait of choice was fathead minnow.