• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What release do you shoot for D-loop?

lunker651

I'm going to get me a new release so I can shoot better with a D-loop on the string. My current is a Tru-fire splitfire and it's not so good with D-loops, a couple premature fire happen with this release so I had it, time for a change. What release do you shoot for D-loop shooting? Brand? model?

I have been useing a free fight by winn archery it is the best release I have found for me. it is a glove style.I cut the side prong off mine 10 years ago for d loops but now they make them like that. never a mis fire and I shoot a ton.I think I paid $30.00 for mine but I know there at least doudle that now.Anyway go to gander in forest lake they should have one you can try out.