• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

23.5 and thats no jive

Sorry about the quality and the need to blurr. Remember the disposable camera sat in the boat all Winter and was soaked in sun-tan oil. We were darn lucky to get any image at all. Today bought a digital camera dedicated to the boat. laugh.gif

PS. She, the girl, is 5'10"

ed988cd6.jpg

Good evening Gentlemen, This is the lady that caught that fish. Unfortunately, that is just a lip gripper that we use to secure and release at boatside. Lucky me...I do not have to actually hold/mouth the fish. grin.gif Realisticaly, the Old Man thinks it may be 8-10lbs. It felt heavy to me, but I have a bad right arm. The fight was fun...glad I did'nt give 'er up...and I'm waiting for the fall. wink.gif

Yep, that looks like film upon which all possible types of film disasters have been visited. Make sure that digital you buy and dedicate to the boat doesn't stay in the boat all winter and get soaked in suntan oil, too. grin.gif

But that's a whopper of a Minnesota bass, one I'd be proud to call my own. Great job! cool.gif

Probably we should give the one who processed the photo a 15-yard penalty for face masking. blush.gif

Swimmer and Lady friend,

It seems as if people are getting way too serious about a fishing outing that just happened to end up with an awesome fish! You guys should be proud as heck! You were out there on the lake having a good time and got to catch a real lunker! You did the right thing! My God! Take a quick photo and release the beast! We're only human! The monster is still out there swimming, waiting for you to come back when season opens! Oh by the way, what lake did you say you were on? Just Kidding! Heh-heh! Whenever I'm asked what lake I was fishing on I tell them Mud Lake! That always shuts them up!

Way to go girl! You rock!

Ole cool.gif

If that fish was caught in MN waters, it propably rivals the one that was taken out of (cough,cough) "Auburn" (cough-cough) this last fall...

Was it kept, and if so...it sounds like the wieght was not certified...I would personnaly ceritify any Bass like that if it was caught on waters where others fish...

If it was a private pond or secret hole, thats another story... GREAT FISH, Good job!!! wink.gif