• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Toy, looking for Trailer recommendations.

SomethingFishy*

I just purchase a 06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI Limited Edition and I need a trailer to haul it with, my 4x8 trailer isn't gonna cut it. I am looking for a 2-3 place Trailer with side ramps, any recommendations on brands and areas to find a good deal.

06PolarisSportsman500EFILimitedEdit.jpg

pj trailes makes a nice unit, 7x12 with a drop gate on back and removeable ramps on the front sides. they run around $1300.

i have one now and its seved me well, but i am looking into getting an aluminum one of a similar style.

Aluminum snowmobile trailers are great for there light weight and loading and unloading but I have found them to be light in the axle when you try and haul more than one of these BIG Polaris's. I would recommend something with a larger tire size that you are able to find tires almost anywhere.

[Admin Note: Please read Forum Policy before posting again]

I went with a big tex trailer there is a dealer along the road on 65 by ham lake great 4 wheeler trailer has side and back ramps one i bought is 18' can put three 4 wheelers on sideways heavy axle/tube steel rails paid around $1400.00