• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Congrats Percherman

Congrats to Percherman for becoming the newest FM Moderator in the South Dakota forum.

Percherman has a vast knowledge of South Dakota in terms of both hunting and fishing. His posting is both helpful and valuable and we are excited to have him aboard as staff.

Again, Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome guys! Sorry I have been out of the loop for a while. Its been a little busy around here with all the snow and with kids being home with snow days. I finally have a little time to myself.

I am looking forward to having alot of fun getting to know everyone on the forum. Its a real honor to be working with all of you and I look forward to increasing my knowledge of the outdoors in anyway possible so keep those great reports and how to's coming.

A little about myself: I have been married to a ing.ing. widow for 16 yrs. For those of you who dont know what ing ing is, its pretty easy to figure out. I have two boys 11 and 7. I am so excited because my 11 yr old takes his gun safety course next month and will be able to hunt goats and black hills deer if we draw this year.

My passions are Ice fishing for perch and walleye.

Hunting waterfowl and mule deer.

I look forward to meeting with you on the water or in the field.

Dean

I consider myself to be of reasonable intelligence, but I'm having a heck of a time with the "ing. ing." woman. I've been married to a SD woman for over twenty years, and I want to know if she's "ing. ing." Okay, it just hit me. Is that a "fishing" and "hunting" woman? If it is, you lucky guy! Thank God for in-laws who are!

You are correct, she lets me go ing.ing. just about anytime I want as long as it doesnt get in the way with big events. She grew up with a father who was gone ing. ing. every weekend so she is well adjusted to the life. I am a stay at home dad and keep everything around here tiptop so I can slip out when its time to go.

I guess you can say that, any of us that can get out once in a while and enjoy what has been put before us is very blessed!!!