• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's fishing Cat's Incredible this year?

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I hear this is an absolutely awesome tourney and fishery. Every able bodied North Dakota angler should do this as often as they can or at least once in their lifetime.

Many of my relatives and friends fish this tourney. My cousin and a family friend teamed up to win it two years ago. Tons of fun and a very well run tourney. I haven't gotten my butt around to doing it, but it's a well done tourney and I'd recommend it to anyone.

I'd be interested in some more information on this Cat's Incredible. I've never heard of it, but I do want to get into some cat fishing. I've got one of my best buddies in NoDak and this might give me a reason to come and visit him.

Tyler-

Cat's Incredible is pretty much the premier catfish tournament in the area. Notice I said tournament and not contest. I'm willing to bet registration for this years Cat's Incredible is full already and a waiting list is started. I plan on fishing this tournament one of these years but want to gain a little more knowledge on the Grand Forks stretch of the Red River first.

Do a search for the GF/EGF Chamber of Commerce and they will have links to the Cat's Incredible 2006 Tournament.

Oh yeah, you can catch fish like this there. grin.gif

chris36achannel0923059pq.jpg

Hanson,

Thanks for the info. I honestly want to dive into the dark side this open water season. I've got the (big cat) gear, now all I need is somebody to take me out once or twice and get me hooked (literally)

Everyone wants to be a cat guy all of a sudden. I like it! wink.gif Dietz is talking smack, Jon-P is already rigged up, might as well put Tyler Holm on that list now as well.

You just have to give me a day or so and we'll go find some good flathead spots down on Pool 4.

I moved to G.F. when I was 10, and grew up on that fishery. Fished Cats Incredible twice, finishing in the money once. It is indeed a fishery full of variety.

To this day, some of my best fishing memories are of pulling big channels up onto the banks of the Red and Red Lake rivers by lantern light.

The tourney is a great experience. Anyone who feels like they want to do it better get in touch with the East Grand Forks Chamber of Commerce to find out how to get on this year's waiting list and how soon they can register for next year. It's an established tournament now, and it fills up mighty fast.

We have came over from Montana for the last two tournaments. We have a couple teams signed up on time for this years Cats Incredible too! Should be a blast once again. This is THE tournament for the serious catfish angler.